Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Inferno Golems - Searching for Models


I've been searching for suitable models to represent inferno golems for the chaos dwarf army I'm constructing. I think I've found the perfect machines. This is a mercenary warjack from Warmachine, and I think he looks the business. I'm torn whether to field three or six golems. The list is new to me, and I'm tempted to field six. So far I've bought two mercenary jacks. This fellow will certainly be the leader of the unit. Some runes of Hashut, maybe some themed basing, and I think they will look suitably chaos dwarfy.

2 comments:

  1. These models are going for €10 each at my local store. I am not sure if they have online orders, or even a webstore. Check out Atlantis Games in Hamburg on google if you are interested in picking them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing popping up on the google. €10 each eh? That is nice. Don't suppose they have the one in the image in the post, do they? The Ghordson driller?

    ReplyDelete

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...