Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fimir - The Meargh

I've assembled my meargh, the stooped hag-queen of the my fimir clan. I'm taking a break from the fimm factory to put a couple of heroes together. She was the first fimir in my collection, and she's been tucked away in a box for an age of man. I've given her a little narrative on the base, as she stands over the remains of some of her many sacrifices. I'm planning on filling the convenient hollow that the skulls rest in with coloured water effects so they are partially submerged. It'll be great to finally get painting, but I'm trying to assemble the entire army first. This is proving a trial, as I'm fiending to get painting these guys.

2 comments:

  1. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that figure is older than time itself. What an amazing project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brian, it's certainly gotten me excited to see it to completion.

    The meargh is an ancient. I believe the skulls on her base are actually those of the previous owners who succumbed to old age before getting her painted.

    ReplyDelete

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...