Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fimir - Vanished into the Mists

Things have been busy lately. I don't mean on the hobby side either. Work has been overwhelming, so I have lifted not a brush to my fimir in the last month, which may explain the lack of any updates to the bog daemons.

I don't know if it's just me, (which it probably is) but when I haven't done anything hobby-related for more than a couple of weeks I start getting very twitchy. The lead pile seems that bit bigger. Added to this my copy of Dreadfleet arrived the other day, so I decided to not even open it until Christmas, as I am desperately trying not to get distracted from the fimir when I do have time to start up again. Now Tamurkhan comes out with it's new and spangly chaos dwarf list. Oh my.

Anyhow, back to the point. Ish. I can see light at the end of the tunnel, so some newly painted examples of fimm-hood should be appearing in a couple of weeks. Or so. The project is still very much alive. If I can resist starting a new Tamurkhan chaos dwarf army, I can resist anything.


5 comments:

  1. It's fun to see that the Fimir are coming back. Life's been busy for me too, so little hobby and blog time. :(

    Keep plugging away at those figs, I look forward to seeing them finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not far from getting back to them, thank the powers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, really impressed of your converting skills and that you do on so many minis. Looking forward seeing the whole unit painted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Cowboy. There's some fimm under the brush now, so watch this space...

    ReplyDelete

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...