Fields of Blood for the following new rules from the vampires book via the January White Dwarf.
Lore of the Vampires
Signature Spell is definitely Invocation of Nehek - on the most
fundamental level it can restore "D6 + caster's Wizard level" of Wounds
to friendly Undead unit within 6". Boosted version has 12" range, as
well as 18" ones.
Other spells includes Raise Dead, Vanhel's Danse Macabre, Curse of Years, Gaze of Nagash, and Wind of Death.
Lore attribute: When the spell from the Lore of the Vampires is
succefully casted, the wizard or any undead models within 12" restores 1
All Vampire has rule called "Hunger" - You get to roll a D6 when the
vampire kills one or more models in combat, on a 6 you recover one
wound. (Vlad with Blood Drinker pass the roll on 4+.)
Also Vampire, including vampiric creatures "such as" Varghulf and
Vargheist, can march. So Vargheist will be able to move 20" per turn
almost all the time. (Not sure if Varghulf can also fly.)
Vampiric Powers: (not all of them, just those mentioned in WD)
Flying Horror - give the vampire ability to fly (unsure)
Dread Knight - ability to boost WS (don't know how - but a Vampire Llord with Dread Knight has WS of 9)
Quickblood - gains ASF.
Master of the Black Arts - get to re-roll one D6 for the Winds of Magic.
Dark Acolyte - add D3 to the total number of models raised by Nehek.
Red Fury - should be about the same. (unsure)
- Basically a chariot mount for your Lord.
- Is a Large target with S5 T5 5W and 5+ save.
- has Spectral Steed rules (can move 8"), Undead, Vampiric, ASF (only for Handmaiden who has 2 S5 Attacks).
- has Random Attacks (2D6) at S3 from the spirit horde.
- Has Ward Save of 4+.
- Battle of Wills (before the first enemy rolls to hit against the
character or the Throne, both player roll a D6 and add their LD value.
Has effects based on the difference of the score).
* no effect (0 or less).
* suffer -1WS/BS.
* the enemy must re-roll successful To Hits.
* each model in the enemy unit strike each other (only 1 attack per model).
- Has Bound Spell (lvl3) allowing the Throne (and all of its crew) to re-roll either To Hit or To Wound rolls.
- Is a Rare Choice.
- Same stats as for the Throne (S5 T5 W5 Sv5+).
- has 2D6 attacks at S3 from the spirit horde.
- Undead, Terror, Spectral Steed, and Regeneration.
- can make Ghostly Howl attack.
- can take upgrade, allowing any wizards casting spell from the Lore of
the Vampires to get +2 to their casting attempt. (ANY) miscast wizards
rolls twice on the table and have the opponent choose the result).
- The Reliquary (at the start of your turn, roll 2D6 and add the current
turn number - until the start of its next turn, all friendly Undead
units within this number of range gains +1 bonus to their regeneration,
6+ if they don't have any, to a maximum of 4+. Also, all enemy units
within this range suffers D6 hits at the strength equal to the turn
It also has some penalties if removed from play - by damaging every units
within a random range at the strength equal to the current turn number.
- New Lord choice (ie. better Necromancer).
- Banshees and Cairn Wraith are now Hero.
- Fast Cavalry with Ethereal (yes!) that can inflict automatic S5 hits on unit that it moved through.
- Flying Monstrous Infantry that has Fly, Frenzy, and 3A.
Crypt Horrors (special)
- Monstrous Infantry unit with M6 S4 T5 I2 W3 A3, has Poisoned Attacks, Regeneration 5+, and Undead.