Sunday, April 1, 2012

Warhammer Forge - K'daai Fireborn Models Spotted!


The first pics from the Forge World open day are in, (thanks to Minudra from Warseer) and among the gems are some tantalising shots of the new models for the k'daii fireborn for the chaos dwarves. It's hard to get a good look at them from the shots taken, but from what I can see, they look like they have potential. They are tall models for a 40x40, which I like. Painting all that fire and lighting effects will be fun. I'm dying to get a better look at them. I'm still planning on using jacks from Warmachine as the basis for mine, but...we'll see.


Also, look at the size of that squig!


1 comment:

  1. They look awesome, can't wait to start an army up for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...