Friday, June 15, 2012

BastardCon 7 - LoB Invitational


Tomorrow we host The Last Chancers club to play some warhammer at BastardCon 7. The lads showed us a good time in March, so now it's over to the League of Bastards to return the favour. My first game is against Nigel Kavanagh's filt...ah, competitive daemon army with my beloved Dawi Zharr. First time using an iron daemon, a skullcracker at that. We're hoping for about twenty players, so it's back to packing terrain for Mr Saturday.

More after the event!

4 comments:

  1. I rather think that bringing ALL THE ARTILLERY IN THE OLD WORLD (tm) might also count as "competitive"! Wonderful game though - many thanks sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nigel, I read your review, most gracious sir! Easily one the best games of warhammer I've played in some time, looking forward to the re-match!

    I'm trying to resist adding another 2 shriekers.

    ReplyDelete

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...