Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mantic - Kings of War Kickstarter


The Mantic Kickstarter has been amazing to watch go totally nuts. I backed them a few days ago, and I'm looking forward to seeing the new hardcover rulebook, I must say. With three days to go, it looks like it will hit the $200,000 mark, which means a whole lot of upcoming groove from Mantic. I'm delighted to see them do so well, as I like the company and I like what they are doing. I'll be keeping an eye out for the werewolves and mummies among others things, and the new army, the Celestians, looks interesting.

Also, kudos to Mantic for putting out concept artwork of fantasy women in proportion, wearing clothing appropriate to actually fighting someone.

They are nuns though, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...