Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fimir - Half Dead & Fimir Character


I've been having a lot of fun with files, saws, clippers and greenstuff of late. I love assembling and converting models, I must say. Here above from right to left we have another half-dead, the half-dead unit champion, Sreng, and Avagdu, a deformed shearl who carries a possessed wyrdstone on his back containing the soul of a former meargh. He'll be a low level wizard in the game. I've been wanting to put him together for a while now. He's a mad model, I'm looking forward to painting him up.

I used the solder pen again on the half-dead to add lesions and melt out his abdomen. Works great. He'll be test model number two, so he should be done sometime next week.

3 comments:

  1. Looks promising as always. Looking forward seeing them painted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mate,

    I just nominated your blog to have the Liebster award! Check my blog for the details.

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...