With the fimir army coming back on track, it's time to take stock. I have just under four months to get the army to two thousand points in time for it's inaugural tournament as a full fimir force. I've already been grudged for match one, so the pressure is on.
I've been tinkering with the list a little to fit in what I want to get done. The list is very much being considered from a painting point of view, so I don't hold out a lot of hope for top table glory. I'll need to paint a few more units for that. Here's where we stand thus far:
- Twenty fimir warriors (chaos warriors)
- Eighteen half-dead (chosen) 99% there.
- Meargh - (daemon prince)
- Tuatha chariot - (chaos chariot) I'm using a Celtos chariot as it's nice and chunky. I'm going to replace the human passenger with a fimir noble carrying a spear or man catcher. The driver will be a human tribesman.
- War hounds - (chaos hounds) I have two units of five hounds to do. I'm using the old Citadel chaos hounds from the 1980's here, as they look good. Each unit will have a Tuatha handler.
- Fimir noble clan standard bearer - (chaos hero battle standard bearer) I have to assemble this guy yet. I'm wondering what kind of standard, a flag or maybe some relic of the tribe mounted on a pole. It'll need to be pretty groovy, one way or the other.
- Marlwyrm riders - (skull crushers) There are four of these lads to do. I have one built. They are probably the most time consuming unit left to do.