Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fimir - Marlwyrm Riders, Update 5


I'm starting the final run toward NWG now, and I'm assembling the last batch of models I need for the army, giving me 2000 points of fimiry goodness. First up are two more marlwyrm riders, the musician and the standard bearer. As you can see, there's a fair few bits for each one. I'm hoping to get a really nice pose on the musician. I found a really good horn (fnar. I guess.) in the ogre bits I picked up a while ago. God bless ogre sprues, they are packed with great stuff. There are some bags, bones and a mantrap from the ogre range there too, for adorning the wyrm's saddles.

I better get the kettle on and the green stuff mixed, it's gonna be a long night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...