Thursday, July 6, 2023

Stargrave - Loot Tokens

A small addition today. Some wee loot tokens I recently finished for Stargrave. Three physical, three data. These were used at the recent Stargrave weekend when my buddies and I pew-pewed our way across three days of sci-fi action. 

The Necromunda control panels are ideal data tokens, and I used one of Duncan's old GW videos for some tips on painting up the displays. I think it worked out pretty nicely.

The physical loot are a shrine, also from Necromunda, and two bits box builds of machinery doohickeys. Some drybrushing, washes, contrast paints, weathering, a green glaze for the physical, a red for the data, and that's them done!

4 comments:

  1. Often neglected, but always required.

    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Cheetor. Indeed. I've always enjoyed doing the ancillary bits, and when it all comes together on the tabletop, it's a delight.

      Delete

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...