Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fimir - Swampy Pools


I decided to take a little tiny break from the cult in order to paint up some fimir themed scenery. Partially for my army display board, and partially for the fimir terrain set. I had ordered a pile of these from Wargamma, where they are listed as lava pools. Like a lot of gamers, I have a dearth of water scenery. Pools, rivers etc. These were quick to paint up, and filled a hole in the terrain set. I have another two sets, and with nine of these and some dead trees and the odd menhir I reckon that'll do nicely to represent the bleakmoors of Albion.

2 comments:

  1. They will fit in nicely in the Deathworld too. Pools of quicksand with conveniently close vines are a pulp staple.

    That Wargamma site is financially dangerous, full of cool things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. Lots of utility there.

      Very dangerous site indeed. The burrowing beast and crashed satellite for starters.

      Delete

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...