Thursday, July 2, 2020

Gaslands - Neophyte Hybrids


Today the last of installment of my Gaslands project, the neophytes. It's been a very enjoyable project, but the time has come to wrap it up for now. These five eager brethren are the final addition until the 20mm love hits me again. 

From Northstar, and sculpted by Mark Copplestone, these bald fellows make for perfect neophytes. They were a joy to paint, as most Copplestones are, being sufficiently detailed, but really easy to read. I gave them my standard genestealer cult colour scheme, and added to my small trio of acolytes, they make for a nice little group of foot sloggers.


So with these guys completed, I am more than ready for Gaslands fun, once I pick up a few gaming accessories that is. I'll be posting some shots of the complete gang soon, but for now I'll leave you with a photo of part of the gang limbering up for some missionary work. 

Some of The Faithful Sons doing a grocery run.

2 comments:

  1. Truly nice, I love the whole vibe I get from these. We want more pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suber. I'll get the whole clan together for a few photos shortly. (You know what it's like trying to organise family.)

      Delete

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...