It was all about the greenstuff last night as I worked up the marlwyrm riders. Mostly gap filling, but this fellow needed a neck, a rebuilt right shoulder and some work where his tail meets his previously orcish bottom. I added a cowl as well, with a bronze broch to the front. This time I'll paint the bugger before I stick him on the mount.
You can see the musician in the back there. I've just started on his neck musculature, which is a little tricky as he's turning and angling his head. Time for the anatomy books. I better decide is he's going to be hooded first though, it wouldn't be the first time I've spent an hour sculpting muscle only to cover it with a hood, cloak or coif.