Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fimir - Marlwyrm Riders, Update 6


The frenetic modelling activity continues as I try to get the army ready for NWG. I've managed to get the five warhounds cleaned and based up. Eventually they will have a handler, but there was no way I was going to get him done in time, so for now it's just five doggies. They are all old Citadel chaos hounds, the non-mutant ones. They took a while to acquire, I can tell you. Nothing for an age and then boom, I picked up about six or seven within a couple of weeks.

In the background there are two marlwyms, freshly saddled. The hide saddles still need a little filing and tidying up, but they are essentially done. The riders are also assembled, but need some sculpting work before the painting can begin.

Phew!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic work, as always! Wish my green stuff skills were even half as decent as yours, but my fimir are coming along slowly. It will be nice to start painting them and then start expanding into the other troop types.

    ReplyDelete

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...