Friday, April 19, 2013

Incoming - New High Elf Pictures

GW continues it's relentless pace of releases with the high elves. It's all a man can do to keep up! Not that I'm complaining for even a second, at this rate we could see a complete set of army books for 8th edition before 9th hits. An age of wonder.

Here's some of the new images of the elves surfacing from the depths of the interwebs. Oh, and I'm gonna throw my hat in the ring here and say yes, I goddam love the flying chariot. It's so high fantasy I might cry. It's 1970's fantasy art album cover over the top, and I think it's great. bravo GW, I applaud you for cranking the OTT dial off the machine entirely. Awesome.

Alarielle
Maiden Guard Character
Maiden Guard
Eagle Chariot
Shadow Warriors
Phoenix
Lots of angry elves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...