Monday, March 30, 2015

AQ - Martian Drone Unit Finished

Slowly, but surely...
Two more drones finished off the first pod (unit) of Martians. These were quick and fun to do. I even found a bit of red weed to add to the bases of one drone. I used the paper technique to affix the legs of the second and third drones, and it worked a treat. They are as solid as they're going to get. I'm pretty happy with the colour scheme, I added less medium to the green glaze on the second and third drones, but it comes out much the same. I think I'm ready to tackle one of the larger assault drones next.

... he drew his brush against us.

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...