Monday, May 4, 2020

Gaslands - Little Beast


Today we have the last of my vehicles for my Gaslands gang, Little Beast. I wanted to add a buggy to the roster, partly as it's another vehicle type, partly as I like that sweet Northstar gunner and partly because I love this car. It's the only one I bought from a modern range specifically for the gang.


This was the only car I took apart to paint. I drilled out the post once I had consulted YouTube on the matter. Painting it in sections was much easier, and it went back together really easily. I added a driver too, who you totally can't see in these photos, but he's in there, all highlighted up, rarely to be seen by the eyes of humanity.

For parts, I used up more of my Northstar wasteland warriors drivers crew pack, leaving me only one lonely passenger mini. I used another 3D printed gun and some parts from the Implements of Carnage sprue. I have a handy tub of Adeptus Mechanicus parts that are unbelievably handy for odd parts, such as the gun mount and windscreen shield. Some bendy corrugated sheeting for amrour and that was that. 



I kept the original wheels this time, as I had run out of alternatives! Still, they look grand. With that, the gang is ready for road, though I am adding some more models, namely a pair of neophytes on bikes. After that, we're looking at some neophytes and acolytes on foot.

Little Beast and The Zealot.

6 comments:

  1. Fan friggin tastic! Gotta Go watch Fury road now....bye....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blue! I believe it's going to be a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. Damned! The Lockdown seems to be very productive in UK and effective in terms of bloody painted toy cars! Well done sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nico! I can't speak for the UK, but here in the Republic of Ireland we're making the most of the extra hobby time!

      Delete
  3. It definitely got the flavour. I love every single thing you have done for this project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Suber, it's been a fun one. You do get used to the smaller scale. It'll be weird going back to 28mm.

      Delete

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...