Friday, July 27, 2012

Podcasts - End of an Era


I do like my warhammer podcasts. I listen to a fair few, GarageHammer, Bad Dice, Heelanhammer, Painting Tabled and one or two others. When you listen to a podcast for a while, you get invested in the people presenting, so it's a bit of a sad day that Chris Barnette of Garagehammer has decided to leave the podcast, and Dan Heelan and Wayne Kemp are closing up shop at Heelanhamer. I'm sorry to see them go, Chris and Dave of Garagehammer were a great duo, as were Wayne and Dan of Heelanhammer. Dave is still soldiering on with Garagehammer, and I wish him well, Ben Curry went on from strength to strength after Ben Johnson left, so hopefully Dave will do the same.

A sad day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...